Friday 30 April 2010

Alter It

Polkadoodle day again and this week Ruth would like us to Alter It.

Now before I go any further, I have to explain the odd picture and the fact my project looks a bit distant. Have you ever tried to photograph a long zigzag project ? Believe me it was difficult trying to show all of it and in the end I decided the only way it worked was to lay it over a dish, but it does fold down into a square when closed.

I have used the back card pages from a couple of old spiral notebooks, cut them into 6x6 squares and covered with a mixture of Bazzil cardstock and papers from the new All Around and Everywhere Polkadoodle CD. I pounced holes with the Zutter, used co-ordinating ribbons to tie it together and decorated with flowers and hearts from the CD, plus brads and punched borders.

19 comments:

pinky said...

Wow this is brilliant, and such a great idea. Another item on my wish list now...a zutter!
Pinky

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Brenda. I love your creations - so much thought and time goes into making them.
(Thanks for your help re Distress Inks, I've just placed an order).
Clare x

mckinkle said...

Simply STUNNING Brenda! Love your papers and the colours are just beautiful!

Keryn x

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful seems you have been eating your oats so many different and all stunning pieces. Been busy lately and unable to get round to see you and am just panting as i catch up here.

Crafting Queen said...

Really wonderful project. ANesha

peggy said...

What a stunning project !!!

Peggy xx

Lynda said...

As creative as ever! Lovely papers and choice of colours.

Love Lynda xxx

Anonymous said...

That is very cool and creative!!!

Such a neato project!

Sadilla said...

Gorgeous!!!
Yes I always have the same problem taking picture of the "long project" :)
that's lovely!!
Hugs
Sadia

Nettie said...

This is fab Brenda. Every picture is a difficult one for me as I don't take great pictures. I think you did fine on this though.x

chris said...

Hi there B
here I am on my old old computer and I am nearly tearing my hair out, but just wanted to say this looks very pretty and interesting and please can I see it in the flesh when I see you?

Liz Corrigan said...

Brenda this is just amazing. Love the colours you have used. Rosie x

Beryl said...

It looks lovely Brenda - all beautifully co-ordinated.
Beryl xx

Sue said...

Hi brenda
wow what a stunning creation, beautiful papers, not easy to take pics of, sue.x

craftymum said...

Hi Brenda
this is so lovely and what a delicate shade of blue. Gorgeous
Love sarah xxx

Sally H said...

Wow! I love it! Gorgeous colour combi and the those flowers are stunning!

Diane said...

This is a gorgeous project,love the colors!

Juls said...

this is fabulous!! Love it!! and great way of photographing a zig zag project!! I normally end up taking a billion photos, this is the perfect solution!!! very creative!! Hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

Fabulous colours on this project Brenda and love the pretty papers and embellishments too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx